- Monthly membership – yes, there is a minimum of a 1-year (12 month) contract – members can cancel with a 30-day notice after the 1-year has been fulfilled – after the first year, the membership will continue on a month-to-month basis until canceled.
- Yearly memberships – must be completed for the full year – the annual membership will continue after the first year and members can choose to continue on an annual basis or discontinue their membership.
- Parent (1) or parents (2) over the age of 18 and their dependent children up to the age of 21, living under the same roof. This includes up to 6 members.
- Couples without children qualify as well.
- Yes, each member will have a once-a-year maintenance fee that will automatically draw from the account on file. It will be $20, and this will pull on June 15th of each year.
- The maintenance fee is to help with the upkeep of the facilities and equipment so we can provide our members with the best experience.
- The membership’s $20 enrollment fee is a one-time initiation startup fee.
- During pre-sales this is applied to only County residents. After post-opening, this applies to all members, City and County.
Yes, Morristown Landing will offer a discounted membership rate. We suggest signing up during the Founding Member pricing, as the same discount will be received post-opening. All first responders and military/veterans will receive 15% off their membership after our doors open. Must show proof of I.D.
General hours of operation:
MONDAY – THURSDAY 5:30AM-9:30PM
It means that the pricing that you sign up for during pre-sale will never increase on you as long as you are a current member.
Construction willing the end of January or the beginning of February 2023.
There will be locker rooms in the bathrooms as well as in the fitness center for members. Showers will be located on the first floor and locks will not be provided by the Landing.
Our outdoor splash pad is free to all members and open to the public.
You can either pay for a year in full or monthly. Memberships are a minimum of a 1-year commitment. A preferred debit or credit card can be used to set up the membership account for payments.
Ages 13 and 14 do not have to be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the aquatic center, indoor walking track, or court usage. Must be 15 years of age to access the fitness center.
- Aqua Zumba
- Water Aerobics
- Aqua Fit
- Just my speed
- Dig Deep (deep-end water aerobics)
No. We will have a warm water therapy pool that will be kept between 85-89 degrees.
The Competition Pool is 78-84 F.
The Lifestyle Therapy Pool is 85-89 F.
Yes. We will have two 1-meter diving boards and 2 water slides.
- Step Aerobics
- Dance 2 Fit
- Core Mobility
- Lunch Crunch
- Free Weights
- Weight Assisted machines
- Olympic Plates
- Multi-stack cable machines
Yes, we will offer youth fitness classes such as boot camp, Zumba, yoga, etc. We will have specific days/times throughout the months for these programs.
We will have certified personal trainers on staff for 1-on-1 training or small group training. We also plan to offer nutrition programs, weight/stress management, diabetes program, and heart health.
Youngest one can be to workout in the fitness center is 15 years old.
We will be offering Renew active to Seniors 65+, but please call for more information.
Those who are 65+ years of age may be eligible for one of our partnering senior programs. You may visit the Silver&Fit or SilverSneakers website to verify your eligibility. Please follow this link to our website or call to inquire.
Senior program amenities are similar to our Wheels Up membership amenities – access to open swim, open court use, fitness center equipment, and indoor track. You will have access to only some fitness classes such as water aerobics, chair yoga, and strength toning. We will occasionally offer senior lunch and learns as well as senior fitness tests.
Day pass pricing varies by amenity. Please follow this link to view our different day pass options.
Please follow this link to view the different amenities that we offer within the facility for each membership.